C25k Week 6 Run 1

5/12/2012

So I decided not to repeat the 20min run from week 5. I instead just decided to continue on with the plan and start week 6.

My boyfriend has done something to is ass cheek. Firstly it was his foot. Then his back, then his thigh, now his ass cheek. I can't tell whether or not he is putting it on. If he s I'd rather he just say he isn't in the mood and doesn't wan to run because it wouldn't bother me.

So with that in mind, I went running anyway. It was quite nice weather today here. Warm and sunny, better than what it has been like as of late.

It was unite chilly in the house, I contemplated putting my hoody on. I decided not to. I regretted it at the bottom of the road during my warmup walk. As soon as I started running, I was suddenly glad I decided to leave it at home.

Week 6 run 1 consists of:

  • 5 minute brisk warmup walk
  • 5 minute run
  • 3 minute walk
  • 8 minute run
  • 3 minute walk
  • 5 minute run
  • 5 minute brisk cool down walk

The first 5 minutes were good I coped well. The place I run by the river is no longer dangerously muddy and has dried up. PLUS the grass has been cut! 3 min walk was enough to catch my breath. The next 8 minute run was little harder, there was some wind and a lot of flies going in my face. I still managed the 8 minutes ok though. Next walk, again, just enough to get my breath back.

Last 5 minute run not at hard at first, then I started to feel sick. I saw a friend ask abut this on MFP and people were saying it could be down to low blood sugar. I know I should have eaten before I went on my run. I just didn't. I will have to make sure I do all the time to stop this problem.

I finished he 5 minute run ok though. If I'd have had to run further I may have been sick, I was wretching at the end of the run.

Like last week, I'm going to repeat run 2 of week 6 twice and the attempt run 3 for my fourth run, hopefully I will be able to run the full amount next time.

Enjoy your weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook