The Ultimate Coffee Date // July

7/07/2014

I can't even believe that it's July already.. It's already half way through the year!

I'm linking up with fellow Ambassadors Jill Conyers, Lynda at FitnessMomWineCountry and Nikki at Grab Your Kicks for another Ultimate Coffee Date!

Lets get to it shall we?!

If we were having coffee this morning, I'd tell you... that even though my surgeon has cleared me to start exercising again, I'm nervous and scared to start running and I'm not sure why.

If we were having coffee this morning, I'd tell you... that I've managed to keep up my streak of 10k steps for the GCC challenge. I've not really had a lack of motivation to go out walking except for when it rains, but even then, I keep going out!
If we were having coffee this morning, I'd tell you... that shopping ISN'T as fun as people make it out to be. It's stressful, I hate trying on clothes, it gets busy and I spent way too much money. More on Bras/Underwear than I did on actual clothes.. doh.

If we were having coffee this morning, I'd tell you... that I was NOT expecting to be two cup sizes bigger in Bras than my surgeon said I was going to be.

If we were having coffee this morning, I'd tell you... that I really enjoyed the time I spent at my dads and mums this weekend. It's always short but sweet. I just wish I could spend a little longer there.. or that they didn't live so far away from me. There are some really beautiful walks where my dad lives too.
If we were having coffee this morning, I'd tell you... that although I had a good weekend, I ate WAY too much this weekend, I always make the same mistake and always regret my eating habits.

I think that's all I have to tell you for now.

I hope you have a wonderful week and I'll speak to you again in August!

Question: Do you enjoy going shopping? or do you prefer to do it online?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I can understand that you'd be nervous about starting running again after being injured!
    I can't stand shopping, I get as much of it done online as I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I'd really enjoy shopping and I was so excited to do it after surgery, but nope.. online all the way, at least I can try stuff on in the comfort of my own home with no queues or stuffy changing rooms!

      Delete
  2. i pretty much just shop online. with 3 kids in tow it is a nightmare to find something I like, try it on, etc etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have a whining fiance that doesnt like waiting around for me to try things on ;)

      Delete
  3. I love to shop! A day shopping with my daughter is a great day :) It seems like a lot of people ate too much over the holiday weekend and are ready to get back to normal and routine.

    I'm so glad we could get together and catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I'd really like shopping again after not being able to go after surgery, but I really disliked it, hah! Online shopping only for me, unless its a fitting or something!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook