Friday Five // Favourite Fitness Tunes

10/17/2014

Hello my lovelies! I hope you've had a great week.

Today has been un-organised, being late to be picked up, not having breakfast, going on a refresher Fire Marshall course, only getting something to eat at 2PM. Rabbid. ;) On a positive note, I passed my course so thats done for another 2 years!

Now onto the actual subject for today's post. I'm linking up with the wonderful DC Trifecta ladies(MarCourtney and Cynthia) for another Friday Five. This weeks topic is Favourite Fitness Tunes.
I think it's safe to say that my favourite music is pop and generally, the type of music you'll find in my playlist is the Top 40 Singles for the UK.

I just love listening to current music and I'll listen to it over and over until I get bored of it or I've heard it too many times that it's no fun anymore. This happened with Pharell Happy - I used to love it, I heard it SOOO many times on the radio, I've gotten bored of it.. and now when it comes on the radio, I have to turn it down as it really does my head in. Hah!

I'm sure that eventually it will happen to the songs I'm about to share with you, but for now they're my current favourites and every time they come on the radio, I can't help but bop away to them.

They've got pretty good beats too, so I find them easy to listen to when I'm working out. Sooo, here are my current favourite fitness tunes!

Shake It Off - Taylor Swift

All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor

Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

She Came To Give It To You - Usher Ft. Nicki Minaj

Glow - Ella Henderson

The songs don't really need any sort of explanation, like I said, they've got that beat and they're catchy and it makes me just want to dance to them.

Thanks to MarCourtney and Cynthia for hosting this linkup. Be sure to check out some of the music that other people are listening to! You might find something new to add to your playlist!
Question: What's your favourite song to workout to?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. When I first heard "Bang Bang" I was not impressed. Now I sing like a crazy when it comes on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your course!

    I am so late to the Taylor Swift thing, but the more I hear, the more I like. Black Eyed Peas and Fall Out Boy are appearing in a lot of my playlists at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kat @ Life by the Laces Yeah, I was the same, I wasn't too sure about it and it grew on me.. Now everytime it comes on I have a sing and a dance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks @Steph!


    It took me a while to catch on the TS too. I don't have her whole album or anything but some of her songs are really good :)


    Good choices with BEP and FOB! Both have great songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Courtney I noticed after I'd posted, hah! They're by far my favorites out of all of them. Every time they come on, i just can't resist! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, our first two songs are the same. needless to say, i love your list! thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list, love Bang Bang what a great tune.. great when running too

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook