Merry Christmas!

12/25/2014

I just wanted to make a quick post to say Merry Christmas! Sending love to you and your families over the festive period!

Thank you for all the love and support that you've given me over this past year and I look forward to what 2015 brings for us all.

I am spending Christmas with my side of the family, and unfortunately won't be spending Christmas with Phillip this year which sucks!  :(

I plan to try and enjoy myself and the food today and tomorrow and get back onto good eating and exercise after that. I should be back to a proper blogging schedule too after I'm back home.

I hope you all enjoy yourself. :) I'll speak to you soon!

X x X



Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hope you had a great day Laura! I'm trying to get back to my normal routine now but it's not easy with the cupboards filled with boxes of chocolates! You'd think my family didn't know I try to live healthy ;) Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fit Radiance I had a fantastic day, thanks! Spent it with my parents and siblings back home. I ended up getting a nasty cold/cough on Christmas day that I still have now so I've been side-tracked a little.

    New Year comes with Fresh beginnings and I'm hoping to get back into a normal routine now. Started out well so fingers crossed.

    Happy New Year, Lovely! Hope you have a great 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook