#Janathon - Day 6, 7 & 8!

1/08/2015

This post is just going to be a short one. The last few days kinda all just blur into one. I haven't done much different than my regular routine.

I've still been doing the Skny Box workouts which are proving to be quite effective and also seem to always give me some bad DOMS the day after! However.. you know what they say.. If you're sore.. that means its working.. so I guess I'm doing something right!
Workout Gear is from V3 Apparel
I'm still on track with my Yoga with Adriene, I'm enjoying all of her yoga videos so far. I've enjoyed getting back into Yoga and practicing everyday. It's the one time during the day first thing in the morning or last thing before bed where I can just take the time out to focus on myself.

I have been getting some time in on my Feet Up stool which I'm really enjoying, It's actually quite fun being upside down! I saw the FeetUp stool whilst I was at the Om Yoga Show last year, I didn't buy one at the time and really regretted it, however, Natasha was looking to sell hers so I gladly took it off her hands. SO glad I did! It's fab!
The stool takes the pressure off your head and the tension out of your neck and instead the weight is on your shoulders. It's insanely easy to get into a 'headstand' position with the stool.

Pants are from Budda Pants, you can get 10% off by using code: laura_fat2fit_10

So, that's been the majority of my exercise over the last few days and my walks at work and in the morning are back in full swing. I'm aiming to do at least 10,000 steps a day during the year. It's more than possible as I did it for the GCC last year. I just need to get back into a walking routine.

Question: What have you been doing to keep yourself active this week?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh wow, those photos look great!

    NEW POST Jennos
    Health
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of the stool! Looks great for beginners of yoga like myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fit Radiance It's fantastic! and yes, definitely great for beginners. I can't do a headstand or handstand for that matter(unassisted) but I can EASILY do a headstand in this stool no problem and it really helps to work my core and stability!


    You can get them on the yogamatters.com website if you were interested! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome in those pink shorts Laura! Love it!
    I really, really need to take the time for Yoga...I've still not done any!!! I think if I was going to try a headstand I would definitely use this...I have such a fear of it for some reason. Once my friend helped me get my feet over my shoulders in a yoga pose and I was shaking after!
    Activities this week...So far I'm following my half marathon training plan after losing 10 days *cry* and a weights + HIIT sesh this AM! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Katie G Thanks, Love! <3 Still getting used to wearing quite short shorts. I'm not a massive fan of my legs, they're deffo an area I want to tone up for sure. They're never gonna be small but toned I can do! ;)

    The stool is SO easy for headstands. I can hold it for a while but deffo need more core strength. I want to be able to do a handstand but I'm terrified that I'll break something! xD


    I'm glad you're feeling better and well enough to work out at least! It's a good start! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook