Spinning, boxfit and VERY sore legs!

7/12/2012

So, the new gym that I have joined up to is currently offering the chance to try out gym classes for a week free of charge to see if we like any.

There were two classes that caught my eye. Spinning and boxfit. At the moment they aren't doing other traditional classes like Zumba, Pilates ect. They are still looking for instructors for these classes but I will be interested when they are available.

I booked in for a spinning class last Saturday. It was amazing, the instructor was fab and he had a well structured class. I got a thorough workout and was really sweaty afterwards. As soon as I finished the class I went back and booked some more spinning classes whilst they were free, I will definitely continue to pay for the spinning classes.

I did a boxfit class yesterday. I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the spinning class. The majority of the class was partner work with pads and gloves. The girl I was paired with was really light with her punches and she didn't like it that I punched harder, her face looked uncomfortable so I couldn't work at my best. I have a feeling it will be like that all the time so I don't think I will do that class again unless it was with someone I knew where I could work out hard.

I just thought the boxfit class would have been different. Throwing punches and kicks ect on ur own. Oh well. Atleast I have one class to look forward to.

The good thing about the new gym is that the classes are small. We can only have a maximum of 10 people in a class. There is plenty of room so no one bumps into each other and the instructor of the class can interact with everyone on a personal level if we need extra help, that wouldn't happen in a bigger class.

On the upside(or possibly the bad), the classes have been giving me a thorough thrashing! And when I woke up this morning, my thighs were KILLING me! They are so sore! I can hardly walk or sit down anywhere it sucks. Hopefully it's a little better tomorrow.

Hopefully the classes help to improve my weight loss because it's at an annoying stop at the moment and doesn't seem to want to move much.

If anyone is considering doing a fitness class such as spinning! I would definitely try it out! You definitely get a good workout from it.

Until my next update! Hope everyone is well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook