What I Ate Wednesday #16

1/15/2014

 Gosh, It's been quite a while since I wrote one of these posts. I was supposed to do one over Christmas and never got round to putting the post up.

Me and Phillip went out last night for a meal and then Cinema. We went to see The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug, a bit late, I know. The cinema was actually pretty busy considering the film has been out for a while.

I bought a small bag of Tesco Light Choices Popcorn for us and a bottle of Pepsi before we came out, other than that, we didn't have any other cinema snacks and we'd had our meal before we went to see the film, so we weren't particularly hungry.

The film was awesome, as expected, although I HATE the way the end on a cliff hanger and then you have to wait for what feels like forever until the next film comes out.

So, lets get onto my food for the day shall we?

Breakfast: New Porridge from Costa - OhEmGee, this was actually amazing when it was combined with the honey that I got too. Yummy! I'd definately recommend to anyone that goes to Costa if you're interested in trying this one!

Lunch: Not Pictured - I had some Black Pepper Ryvita Crispbreads topped with cucumber and Tuna, lovely and light and full of protein with the Tuna.

Dinner before Cinema: Hungry Horse (name of the pub) New Yorker Chicken - Chips, peas, 2 chicken breast topped with Melted Cheese and Bacon - Not the healthiest option on the list but Phillip had this once before and I wanted to try it.

Dessert:  This was the best bit - It was Choc Fudge Brownie Cookie Sundae -  Vanilla and Chocolate Icecream with bits of brownie and cookie in the middle. Scrumtious. 

Drink Pictured: Costa Skinny Chai Latte - My favourite drink at the moment, I never really get bored of it and Phillip hates it so he never tries to steal sips of my drink ;)

And that was it! As you can see, these are nowhere near healthy options for food, but me and Phillip don't go out very often for meals, so its nice to not have to worry about calories and just have a treat that I want every once in a while.. and I'm not the type of girl that will order a salad for dinner when I go out somewhere. It may be other peoples preference, but not mine :)

As always, Thanks to Jenn over at Peas and Crayons for the linkup. If you like posts like these, go on over and read the other posts from the linkup! :)


Until Next Time!

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Whats your favourite cinema snack?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook