#MNBChallenge Final Week Recap!

2/22/2014

So, the three week challenge for Move Nourish Believe hosted by FitApproach and LornaJane officially ended yesterday.

It was an experience and I'm sad that its over, I might have to look for more challenges to do as this was a great way to keep me accountable.

The last three weeks the challenge has had me moving, nourishing and believing in myself. I've also been keeping up with everyone else's posts and pictures this week and everyone has done SO well!

Some of the challenges were hard, sometimes I almost forgot about the challenge and had to whip something up but I completed every single day.

Week three of the challenge was all about self love and believing in ourselves, lets see how I got on - My recap for week 3 - Believe!

Monday - Spoil Yourself!
This was a time to do anything we wanted, to spoil ourselves. I chose to have a nice relaxing night catching up with The Walking Dead with some light choice snacks.
Tuesday - 5 Mindful Minutes
Tuesday was to take 5 minutes to Meditate. This was initially quite hard, I had Phillip walking in and he decided to copy what I was doing. I did manage to get some peace and quiet and it was quite soothing.
Wednesday - Be Happy
Wednesday was Showing your happy place! and mine is with my little baby. She brightens my life, when I'm upset she is there to make me smile. She is always around during my workout to spur me on when it gets tough. I just love her and she's so cute too! ;)
Thursday - Thankful Thursday
This was letting people know what you are thankful for!
For me, it was Phillip, my family, friends, work colleagues, and of course all my followers on my social media.  All of which have been there to support me during my weight loss.
Friday -  Share the love!
S/O to your #1 supporter/motivator! - Again, Phillip, he's been my absolute rock throughout the whole of my weight loss journey. He's been an inspiration to me from when he lost his own weight. He's always been there for me and supports all of my decisions.

So, that's it! The Move Nourish Believe Challenge is over.

To celebrate the accomplishments everyone has made over the last couple of weeks, FitApproach and Lorna Jane are hosting a Twitter Party on Weds 26th at 5PM PST / 8PM EST, which is 1 AM on 27th UK time, Eeeek! I'm gonna be so tired but I don't want to miss it! Just use the hashtag  #MNBChallenge to get involved!

That's not to mention that the winner of the #MNBChallenge will be announced who will win $1,000 to Lorna Jane Active from participating in the challenge! Exciting! :)

Question: What is one thing you're thankful for?
Have you ever been to a Twitter Party?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook