What I Ate Wednesday #19

2/12/2014

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening from wherever you're reading this!

I had the WORST night of sleep last night. I didn't get to sleep until 2:30-3 am as the cats were SO loudly munching on their food in our room, I just couldn't fall asleep with the noise. I then got up at 6:30 am and I don't function well on 4 hours of sleep, so there was NO way I was gonna go running this morning.

Hopefully the weather stays dry and not so windy tomorrow morning so I can fit in a run!

It's been Nourish Week for the MNBChallenge, I've eaten meatless on Monday, taken my lunch to work on Tuesday (which I always do anyway) and today is saying what we ate.. which is pretty convenient for today's WIAW!

So, lets get to it!
Breakfast: Porridge with Apricot Pieces and Almond Milk
Lunch: 2 poached eggs with 2 slices of wholemeal bread and a smidge of butter.
Dinner: Chargrilled Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato Chips, Peas and Beans
Snacks: Nutrigrain Granola Bar, Ryvita Minis, Nutrigrain Breakfast Bar and Danio Yoghurt in Cherry.
I've got smoothie day tomorrow for the MNBChallenge and then a RAW day on Friday. I'm nervous about both. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for both of the days yet, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll get some inspiration from the other WIAW posts!

As always, thanks to Jenn at Peas and Crayons. Go and check out everyone else's posts.. and feel free to share what you've eaten!

My 2nd and possibly 3rd consultation will be going up tomorrow. I say possibly third, because I don't know how long the post is going to be for the first one. Keep an eye out!

Hope you've had a great day!

Until Next Time!

Question: Recommend any smoothie recipes that I can try out?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I wrote a blog post a couple of weeks ago on 5 healthy and delicious smoothies you could try, my personal favourite is a pina colada one :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook