Update! Becoming an Ambassador x 2

4/27/2014

So, I have some exciting news that I thought warranted a blog post.  Actually, I have two pieces of news.

It's been hectic recently so I wasn't able to sit down to write a blog post properly on my first bit of news, however, a while back I was accepted  to be an Ambassador for I'm Fit Possible!
I'm Fit Possible
Over the weeks that I've been an Ambassador in this community, I've seen how motivating and inspiring these ladies/gents are.

Here's the I'm Fit Possible Philosophy:
We are social, big hearted, creative fitness enthusiasts.
We believe in unplugging and heading outside.
We believe that the best workouts are the ones done with family and friends. 
We try and sweat every day, but if we don't we won't sweat about it.
We love to try new things and if we love something, you'll hear about it. 
Oh and smiles, hugs and high fives are not negotiable.

Most importantly, we agree:
Together is BETTER
Being SOCIAL is way cool
Real stories by real people MATTER
Opinions COUNT
YOU define what is healthy for you

The community is full of like minded people that are interested in all things health and fitness and whats great is that the community has people in all stages of their journeys with different backgrounds, from runners to yogis and people losing weight and from new bloggers to those that have been doing it for years. 

I'm so proud and honored to be part of the amazing I'm Fit Possible community.

Connect with I'm Fit Possible here:
Website / Facebook Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest

Next Up, Just this morning I got an email to say that I'd been accepted to be an Ambassador in another amazing community Girls Gone Sporty. Not unlike the other communities, Girls Gone Sporty is also a community that has SO many inspiring and motivating ladies, all with their own stories.
Girls Gone Sporty Crew
Here's the tag line that GGS uses:
“Live the sporty life!” 
Women who work hard, play hard, compete and eat, all with the intention of being their best, most positive selves.
Studies have shown that: 1) healthy living is contagious, and 2) healthy living is not just about weight loss. While we recognize that achieving and maintaining a healthy weight is important, weight and appearance are not cornerstones of our belief system, and we want to encourage women everywhere to embrace whole health and an attitude of adventure – body, mind, spirit and lifestyle – right where they are now.

I'm excited to be a part of the community and I can't wait to get to know more about the amazing ladies of GGS!

Connect with Girls Gone Sporty here:
Website / Facebook Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube

So that's it for my news! I hope everyone has had a great weekend and you continue to have a great Sunday!

Until Next Time!

Question: What do you do to stay motivated? Who inspires you most?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. congrats on becoming an ambassador to 2 great programs! I am also in both as well..

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Follow the link to my blog about what you need to do.

    http://loveforrun.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erin! I'll be sure to check it out :)

      Delete
  2. So excited to be a part of GGS with you! #teamstellar

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lis @ 26.2x2 Thanks! Me too! #teamstellar ftw! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook