Monday Weigh In // Letting Go..

9/29/2014

Last Weeks Weight: 147 lbs

This Weeks Weight: 149 lbs

Loss/Gain This Week: +2 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 109 lbs

I think this picture speaks a thousand words right now.

I'm not going to dwell on the fact that I gained weight this week. I'm shrugging it off. I've already said that I had less than a stellar week last week. This is one of the consequences but beating myself up over it won't change the weight gain and in fact, would probably make things worse.

It's a new week. I've made a schedule, I'm sticking to it, it's all good!

* I will announce the winners of my OM Yoga Show Giveaway tomorrow and the original post will be amended with the winners names. Good Luck! and Thanks for your patience! :) *

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great attitude! I've been finding it hard the past week too, I've gone back to studying and it's totally messed up my fitness and eating regime. Hopefully I'll get back on track soon!

    www.builtlikeaboss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura Hill Thanks! The schedule I have done is so far keeping me on track so that's a plus! You can get back on it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook