Monday Weigh In // Finally! A Loss!

10/27/2014

Last Weeks Weight: 151.2 lbs

This Weeks Weight: 150 lbs

Loss/Gain This Week: -1.2 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 108 lbs

As much as I am now set on not bothering too much about the numbers, it was a relief to see the numbers go down this week rather than up, so I at least know that I'm going in the right direction.

Next week, It'll be a new month(CRAZY!) and I plan on using the scales less as a measurement for my progress and instead, I'll be doing monthly weigh ins as well as monthly measurements and progress pictures.

I'm not entirely sure how that will pan out post wise, I may have a separate post for weigh ins and then a separate one for measurements and pictures OR I will combine them all together for just a stats post(which I'm leaning towards). Either way, I won't be doing the weekly weigh ins and hopefully will keep me from being so obsessed with numbers! 

*Fingers Crossed!*

Question: If you weigh in, how often do you do it?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Now I've met you (so happy to say that) I can hand on heart say you don't look anywhere NEAR your weight..I genuinely would have knocked 12lbs off that..and I have no motive in making such a comment.
    I don't weigh in often, the reason being is that I get upset..it's really that simple! Plus if I feel strong/happy/my clothes fit then normally that's enough..When I was younger I would weigh in once a day and the whole mood would revolve around what the scale said that day.
    Saying all that...I weighed in yesterday and all was normal (I tend to fluctuate 3lbs and I've been this kinda weight for ages now so I guess my bod is happy).
    Also in relation to your previous post - I really hope you have fun baking this week, honestly I'm not a natural baker at all but it's so easy..just relax..enjoy being in the kitchen and what could be more rewarding than eating the fruits of your labour?
    I make more from scratch now (well in the last few years) than ever before..once I had that confidence to try (without destroying a kitchen) I realised that it was fine and I could just about cook...At your age I'd only just mastered the act of placing a pizza in the oven ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katie G So happy to have met you too!


    Thanks for always being so encouraging and supportive of my journey, it means a lot! I think my body may be happy where it is too and that's why I don't see much of a shift in weight when I weigh in. I'm definitely trying to break away from the scales, I'd love to just not get on them at all but it'll take time before I can just step away completely.


    Thanks for the encouragement with the baking! I really hope to get back into it. I'm obviously not going to create stunning creations like the #hblogger girls.. but if it tastes good than that's a bonus in my books! If I start doing it more consistently, then maybe it'll just flow on it's own! Here's hoping anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the loss! I don't really weigh myself too often because I get stuck on numbers. I usually rely on progress pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Earl-Leigh thank you! Yeah, my problem has been that I'm getting frustrated with the numbers so I'm going to try and steer clear of the scales :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on the loss! I think it is a good move to go to monthly weigh ins. I would like to get to that eventually but weekly is the way forward for me right now.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook