Sum It Up.. Sunday

11/23/2014

Good Evening! 

I know I missed my recap post last week. I didn't have enough time to fit it in after I got back from the visit to see my parents and not much happened that week as I was away for the majority of it!

But I'm back now and I'll recap what has been happening this week.
Exercise
Swimming - I'm making very slow progress. I'm obviously not there yet and I'm still struggling with the rotating in the water to breathe, however, my stroke technique and kicking is fine, I just need to get the rotate and practice, practice, practice!

Running x 2 - I'm slacking this week with running, I usually do at least 3 but didn't fit them all in. I did two, which I was more than happy about.

I actually went out this morning early to do an in-the-dark run to test out the head torch that I won during the #ukrunchat from Unilite. It's fantastic, its almost like running in daylight and the torch is SO light!

Yoga x 2 - It's been a while since this made an appearance and I've really missed it. I don't know why I ever stop practicing. It's blissful and calming.

Food
Food has been good this week. I've made healthy choices for my main meals. Snacking has been OK, not the best but its getting better.  I'm definitely drinking more water/tea which has actually been keeping me from feeling so hungry.  I've got some healthier snack choices planned for this coming week so I don't stray and pick something else like a biscuit or chocolate.

One food I HAVE to mention.. although not really healthy.. was Five Guys! Me and Phillip watched the Mockingjay Part 1 last night(which was amazing btw) and then we saw Five Guys had opened. I'd heard of it and its an American chain if I'm not mistaken. There's burger and hotdogs and you choose any toppings and as many toppings that you want on it.

Freakin' delicious. I was stuffed and it wasn't healthy, but it was so worth it!

Plan For Next Week

I want to say that I'll do 3 runs this week but with this miserable wet weather.. I might not. In the event that I don't get out for a run I at least want to use the time I would have run, to do something else like a workout video or a routine from the Nike Training App.

I've said a million times that I don't agree with restricting foods at all and it tends to make you crave foods more but the sweet treats are hindering any sort of progress in my weight loss right now and I've gone without them for almost a full month before so I want to see if I can stay away from them for at least this week. Stick to fruit and healthy snacks and stay away from sweet treats for this week.

I'm hoping I can get both of these goals this week and hopefully it will give me a boost to get some weight off. I haven't weighed in yet, that's coming the week after next but I'm not expecting any massive changes unless I step it up!

Lets see what I can do this week!

Question: What was the last movie you saw at the Cinema? Are you a fan of The Hunger Games films/books?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like a solid week, perhaps more relaxing? Sometimes your body has really awesome ways of telling you that it needs more rest. Kick ass next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tiffany @ The Chi-Athlete Thanks, You're right, it definitely does :) Definitely kicking some butt this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook