#Janathon - Days 13-17! and Officially starting my Youtube Channel!

1/17/2015

Another quick update for Janathon! I definitely think it's best for me to just do these updates every couple of days rather than every day just because I wouldn't have a lot to talk about otherwise.

Since I last did my #Janathon workouts, not much has really changed. I'm still doing #30daysofyoga with Adriene and my Skny Box workouts. Both are going well. Yoga with Adriene is great and I'm loving the daily practice. Im definitely going to try and carry it on after January, even if its just for 5-10 minutes!

Skny box workouts are still going well. They're definitely hard work and get me sweating! I'm not sure I'm seeing any results at the moment but its only been 2 weeks and I'm still getting my eating in check. I have 2 weeks left, so I'm sort out my eating and have healthier things for snacks and up my protein. Maybe I'll see some changes in the next 2 weeks, we'll see!
Top from Legacy Sportswear // Shorts from V3 Apparrel

I'm not really an adventurous person, so I don't do any other sort of workouts or activities that aren't in my plan.

I went for a 3 mile run this morning. It sucked, I can't put it any other way. I was doing 10 minute miles, which is at least 30-40 seconds slower than my usual pace per minute. I'm not sure what it was, maybe I didn't fuel properly before my run or maybe I got too hot from wearing a long sleeved top and a jacket but I just didn't feel right.
My legs were heavy and sluggish and I felt like I'd been running for hours. Hopefully, I will have a better run tomorrow. Fingers Crossed.

That's all I've been up to for Janathon these last couple of days, when I'm not updating here, it's usually on my twitter and Instagram so if you're not following me there and want to stay updated, then what you waiting for?! :)

Follow me on Twitter HERE, Facebook HERE and Instagram HERE :)

****

Totally unrelated to Janathon, but I said in my Sum It Up.. Sunday post that I was going to start again with my Youtube channel and upload a video this week. I only went and did it! It's just a basic 50 Facts About Me video as like an intro and for everyone to get to know a little about me.

I'm aiming to put up a video every week, I'm planning ahead already and I want to upload about my weight loss story video next week. I haven't decided on my upload day but I'm thinking a Thursday or Friday but I'm not set on which day yet!

My channel is going to correspond with my blog and I'll talk about health and fitness, weight loss, yoga, running and I MIGHT  do vlogs every so often to give you an insight into my day.. but that will be later on I reckon!

So, if you're interested, Ill leave my video for '50 Facts About Me video Below if you want to check it out. Give it a like if you.. liked it and subscribe if you want to stay updated with my uploads.

As I said, I'll be putting up a video about my weight loss journey/story next week, so if you have any questions you'd like me to answer in that video, then leave me a comment and let me know!

Until then! Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

Question: How have you been active this week? Are there any videos you'd like to see from me on my Youtube Channel?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Well done on getting started with your vids. I enjoyed your 50 facts- we have a cat and a dog and my hubby really wants a snake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many factors can affect your run. Heat, sleep, breakfast, dinner the night before, hydration... Basically I've discovered that everything has to align perfectly for it all to go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very brave with the videos! I have only recently started watching blogs. I love the 50 tags ones - I can definitely relate to some of the things you have said (good planner, not a great finisher, and also crazy cat lady!).

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook