Sum It Up.. Sunday!

2/01/2015

Hi Everyone! Happy Sunday! 

I hope this week has been treating you well.  This week has treat me pretty well and everything seems to have gone to plan for once. So let me tell you how it went!
Exercise
Swimming - I had my swimming lesson this week after having a break last week. It was quite odd to be swimming whilst my toe isnt 100% and it was really putting my kicking off alot. With that said, I definitely made progress this week. I was able to swim a full legnth without stopping half way down the pool, my breathing was great and my strokes were great. My coach was quite happy about it too.

I now need to work on gaining some stamina in the pool as I get very out of breath just doing one length, I'm not sure if that's because I'm not breathing enough or waiting too long to breathe..

2 x Running - I did a 1 mile run on Weds and then the 10km London Winter Run this morning. I'll have a race recap on the Winter Run coming in the next day or two.

I didn't get in any other exercise this week other than walking. It seems my toe has wanted to be troublesome this week and has been giving me some sh*t so I've just stayed off it most of the week leading up to my race today just so it could heal as much as possible.

Now that the race is over and done with, I'm gonna get on with other exercise regardless so daily yoga is gonna be making a comeback.

Food
Food has actually been ON POINT this week and I'm quite proud of myself. I've had proper breakfasts with porridge and bagels during the week(except for one day when I was running late).

I've had some delicious salads this week with Chicken and they've been really nice and satisfying. It's been a while since I've had salads so It's made a change from usually having warm foods throughout the week.

Dinners have been good, but they usually are anyway so there isn't much change there. Then Snacks are where I've really improved this week. I've been drinking way more water this week and I've been feeling pretty satisfied and full for the most part so I definitely haven't snacked that much.

All in all, it's been a great week food wise and I want to continue that for next week.

Plan For Next Week
I think everything went mostly to plan based on last weeks post. I just want to continue this on throughout next week and get in a couple of runs throughout the week along with some Yoga.

I've had to adjust my morning routine slightly. Some things have changed at work which now means that I'm going to have to get up earlier as I need to be in work earlier. So I'm having to shift my routine around a little bit. Now that it's getting lighter at night, I may do my runs/workouts later at night rather than in the morning to give me some extra time to play with.

I want to get back to a normal blogging routine too, it's been slacking recently and I haven't been getting up as many posts as I'd like. I'm aiming for at least 3-4 posts a week. I have some posts coming up this week and I've got my thinking cap on for new blog post ideas.

If possible, I want to pre-write some blog posts so that they can be put on a schedule rather than me writing up posts on that particular day that go live on that day.. so when I have some spare time during the week, I think that's what I'll be doing.

Other than that, there's not much else I need to plan.

****

As I mentioned earlier in the post, I'll have a recap for the London Winter Run going up this week, probably on Tuesday. I have my weigh-in, measurements & progress pictures for tomorrow since it's a new month(talking of a new month, where the hell did January go?!).

If you haven't seen from my social media, I also posted a new video up on my Youtube channel this week which was my Top Weight Loss Tips, although, they're pretty much tips for living a healthier lifestyle too, so if you're interested, you can check that out HERE

I hope everyone has had a great week and weekend.

Until next time! 

Question: Have you been to any events in the month of January? A race, health event, meetup? Tell me about them! :)

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook