Change of Plan and 39 Questions

2/04/2014

So.. First Off. I've had a change of plan regarding my Vows for February.. I originally had the vow of cutting out all sweet treats in February.

It's just not going to happen. It was quite easy the first time round when I last did it back in October last year.. this year, its SO much more difficult.

I've failed with it already.. but only because it came under a sweet treat category but wasn't exactly unhealthy. I made some Mini Banana Muffins this weekend and I had one without thinking.

So, I'm revising my Vow.. I'll be allowing myself to have some sweet treats. I WON'T be having anything that has chocolate included. That is something I still want to stay clear of.. and I will be allowing myself to have treats that I have made myself.. like the Muffins.

I wish I had the willpower to completely cut it out.. but I'm getting SO bored of having savoury snacks.. and you can only have so many pieces of fruit.

All in Moderation.. like I've always said to myself.

So... now that I've got that out of the way, I've been seeing the 39 Questions posts floating around on the blogosphere. I'm not sure where it originated first.. but Thanks for the idea!

1. Were you named after anyone?
As far as I'm aware no, I wasn't.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I want to say a couple of days ago.. but I can cry over the slightest of things.. and I've probably cried/shed a tear a few times during some movies I watched this week.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes, if I write in CAPS.. but if I've been writing for a long time, it tends to get scruffy and then I hate it. Hah.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Probably Honey Roast Ham.. but I haven't really had meat in sandwiches for a while.

5. Do you have kids?
No, I don't.. but I have my gorgeous fur baby, Kia :)
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
If I'm honest, I would say No. Not that I wouldn't TRY to be friends with myself.. but I'm very awkward in social situations and tend to keep to myself a lot.. so I think I would struggle to make friends with myself. Ask me again in a couple of months.. things may have changed by then.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Me? Noooo *eye rolling*

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yep. Still got em!

9. Would you bungee jump?
I'm gonna say no.. or atleast its not in my distant future. I'm terrified of heights and I don't particularly see the enjoyment/thrill of putting your life in danger.. like jumping with just a rope attached..

10. What is your favorite cereal?
Porridge/Oatmeal - I just can't beat it with anything else at the moment. Love it.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Running shoes, no. I have elastic laces so they just slip off. Other shoes, yes.

12. Do you think you are strong?
Both mentally and physically, I don't actually think I am.  Physically, I can lift things.. heavier things than most of my friends.. but still weak in certain areas.. Core strength.. definite no no. Emotionally.. again, quite weak.. I don't handle things well emotionally and can be quite a cry baby.

13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint Choc Chip. Although, I've not had ice cream in ages.

14. What is the first thing you notice about other people?
A persons mood. I seem to be good at picking up things like that and I can tell what sort of a mood people are in just by their body language.. but tbh.. I bet most people can do this. hah

15. Red or pink?
Pink.. I like the colour red too, but not as much as pink.

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Confidence and Body Image. I still haven't got them back fully after loosing the weight.. but I'm hoping that it will be better after I have the surgery and don't have as much to be self conscious about.

17. Any tattoos?
No and I'm too scared to get one as I don't like pain.. but I would like one after all my surgery has been completed as like a symbol of finishing the weight loss.. Not sure though.. and it will probably not happen.

18. Do you have any hobbies?
I guess I can class blogging as a hobby of mine. That and Exercise.

19. What color shoes are you wearing?
Not wearing shoes. Bare foot. :)

20. What was the last thing you ate?
Ryvita Mini's in Salt and Vinegar.. Yummy! :)

21. What are you listening to right now?
Titanic in the background that I'm supposed to be watching.. but missing most of.

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
No idea.. Anything Pink or Purple, as they are my favourite colour.

23. Favorite smells?
Freshly baked goods/cakes and Petrol.

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Phillip. He always calls me on his way back from work, sweetheart ;)

25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Beach house. Especially considering I like the heat a lot more.. Hopefully the beach house is somewhere warm.

26. Favorite sport to watch?
None, I don't like watching any sports, I just HAVE to when Phillip wants to watch them.

27. Hair color?
Brunette. Dark-ish brown.

28. Eye colors?
Green

29. Do you wear contacts?
Nope and I only wear glasses when I'm driving at night.

30. Scary movies or happy endings?
Mmmm.. Not sure on this one. My first instinct said Scary.. but I think I have a love/hate relationship with them. I sit with my hands over my face a majority of the time.

31. Last movie you watched?
As I mentioned earlier.. Currently watching Titanic as I type this. LOVE the film.

Not wearing a shirt, I'm sitting in my Minnie Mouse onesie. ;)

32. What color shirt are you wearing?
It's red.

33. Summer or winter?
SUMMER! I freaking hate the winter and the cold and I'll be glad when spring/summer come back around.

34. Hugs or kisses?
Tough one.. but I actually think I prefer hugs. Nothing better than a hug from a loved one.

35. Computer or television?
Computer. Without a doubt. I use it for everything, blogging, social media.. plus, I can pretty much get 2 for 1 as you can practically watch all your TV shows online nowadays!

36. What book are you reading right now?
Not actually reading any books right now, which is really bad of me.. and the last book I read was studying for my exam.

37. What’s on your mouse pad?
I don't have a mousepad. I have a laptop and an Ipad, so touchpad or screen. :)

38. What color is your house?
You know what... this one actually stumped me when I thought about it... hah. I couldn't think of what the outside of my house looked like. It's just bricks.. so brick colour ;)

39. What color is your car?
It's a Turquoise Colour

Question: 
Whats your favourite smell?
If you were another person, would you be friends with you?


Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your answers to those questions....
    I love to smell cookies/cakes baking.
    I think I would be friends with myself once you got to know me. I can be a quiet person until I really get to know someone.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook