Surgery // The date is set!

2/07/2014

This is going to be a very quick update,  but I did not see the point in keeping hold of the news until I get round to my next Plastic Surgery post next week.

I went to my 3rd Skin Removal Consultation today. I went with the intentions of booking regardless of the outcome. I was going to pick between the two surgeons that I'd seen for this particular company.

I have now picked my surgeon and I'm very happy about my decision. I have also BOOKED my surgery and it will be happening on the 10th of April.
I'm both nervous and excited. I know now that it's something real and it will be happening, quite soon as well.

Nervous as hell because I don't deal with pain very well, but I'm also MAJORLY excited about it finally happening. You'll have known from reading my blog posts on surgery, that its something that I've been thinking about for a very long time and it has just become VERY real.

In 2 months time, I'll be under the knife having my excess skin from my breasts and stomach area removed.

Nervous but Excited.

Keep your eyes peeled for a post going up next week regarding my other two consultations. Please go and read my other post about my first consultation if you missed it :)

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook