Happify Your Life!

6/25/2014

For full disclosure purposes, I was given the opportunity to review the Happify App and Website as part of my ambassadorship with Im Fit Possible in return for a review and all opinions in this post are my own.

All links to Happify are affiliated referral links, and if you chose to sign up to Happify using a link, I will receive a small compensation at no cost to you.
Because I'm Happyyyyy! Clap Along If You Feel... OK, I'll stop there ;) 
I just can't help but think of that song when anyone mentions the word happy, hah!

I was given the opportunity to try out the Happify app on my phone for the past month as part of my ambassadorship with I'm Fit Possible. It came at a fantastic time too! I had been struggling with staying positive, motivated and happy with myself due to swelling issues from Surgery and I was stressed at work and generally just felt quite down.

Happify is a FREE app(iPhone only) and website that has games and activities that are "based on a decade's worth of cutting-edge research by psychologists and neuroscientists from leading academic institutions around the world. Their proprietary framework is designed to train your brain and help you build skills for lasting happiness"!

I don't know about you, but I'm REALLY interested in things that get my brain to work and I was a fan of the Brain Training games so I was instantly intrigued.

When you first register with Happify, you are asked a series of questions and based on your answers, they will give you a selection of tracks that you pick to work on.

The games and activities that you get provided with are based on the track that you choose. The tracks are designed to help you develop your happiness skills for specific life situations. There are tracks for Being kind to yourself, Conquering negative thoughts, coping better with stress and many more.
If there is an area that you'd like to improve on, I'm pretty sure there will be a track for it!

I've been using Happify for about a month now and I've definitely seen an improvement in myself. It has been an outlet for me, some of the activities allow you to write about experiences that you've had and its a way for me to talk about them.

My favourite game on the Happify App is 'Uplift'. It's a fun game where there are Hot Air Balloons with different words both positive and Negative. You have to click all of the positive words to get a high score. When positive words are clicked, the balloons go higher and negative words make the balloons fall to the ground and lower your score. So far I've got a high score of 1560, I'm not sure if that's good or bad, hah!
I'm now starting a new track for getting fitness motivation now that I've been cleared to start exercising again, I just need the extra push!

I'd definitely recommend Happify to anyone, especially if you're feeling down, if you need a happy boost or like me, to use it as an outlet. So, why not give Happify a try and Happify your life(why not? It's FREE!)! If you love it, continue to use it and do be sure to let me know that you love it!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


Question: What makes you happy? Are you gonna give Happify a try?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook