Surgery // Tummy Tuck / Breast Uplift 6 Month Update!

9/18/2014

WARNING! This post contains pictures(of myself) with partial nudity. Please open and read at your own discretion.
It feels like its been forever since I did an update for surgery, but there really wasn't much to update on. I still don't have very much to update on currently, but its the 6 month mark for surgery so I thought it'd be good to post some pictures.

Not much has changed since the last time I posted an update. Swelling HAS come down, but its not there yet. I still have swelling above my incision below my belly button. It's still numb below the belly button too, haven't got any sensitivity back there yet.

I'm also still numb along the incision lines under my breasts in the crease but that doesn't bother me too much.

My scar is lightening up. I have been using scar cream but not as much as I should be. I'm supposed to be using it twice a day and sometimes I forget to use it so I think the scars would be much lighter if I was more consistent.

I'm back to exercising, although I'm sure you all know that by now. It didn't take me as long as I thought to get my stamina back after being out so long.

I have an appointment to see Mr Russo on the 5th October so I will see what he says/thinks and whether he is happy with the results. I'll do a quick update after I've been to see him just in case there is any news to update you on.

SO, Now what you probably came here for! Pictures. If you want to see before pictures for comparison, please click HERE.
Front and Side View
Close Up Front and Side 
So, as you can see from the pictures, scars are lighter but not quite there. and swelling is minimal but still there and quite annoys me - still a whole lot better than it was before though.

I just hope that Mr Russo will give me some good news. We'll See!

Until Next Time! 

Question: Do YOU have any questions for me? I'm collating a bunch of questions that people have asked into a post, so if you're curious about anything, feel free to ask :)

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Laura,
    I hope you get this as every time I try to leave a comment it fails (well it has on previous posts..sadness)..
    I'm interested as I went from a D cup to a A cup after weight loss on..How comfortable running feels after the operation? I'm trying to word my question in a way that's not too personal. I think I'd only want to be a B/C but not being able to do sport the same way is my number one fear. However..I do just want to fill out dresses and certain tops a little bit more than I do these days'..xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie!

      I'm gutted that you haven't been able to comment - I haven't heard from anyone else so not sure if its a problem for them but I'll look into it.

      As for running - It honestly feels exactly the same - I don't feel any discomfort at all when running - I have max support bras for when I'm running so that they are completely strapped down.

      Same for Yoga and such too, as long as I have a good fitting bra that has support and keeps them in place, it feels the exact same as before I had them done :)

      Delete
  2. You look great! I'm really interested in your surgery/recovery story as it's something I've been considering from a longtime- I also have a lot of loose skin after weight-loss. The cost of the operation and the recovery time is the main factors that have put me off. You had some great results though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lucy Edwards Thanks! The cost of the surgery is a massive factor and it's taken me a long time to save up.

    Recovery wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but when you work - it can take a chunk out of your time as you aren't mobile for a while.

    Either way, it's a massive decision to make.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook