Monthly Stats // July // Weigh In, Measurements & Progress Pics

7/03/2015

Hey Everyone! Happy 1st 2nd of July!

I've been SO ridiculously busy since I got back from Holiday.. I hardly feel like I have time for everything. I'm trying to be more organised so I have more time to do everything!

Last month went by SO quickly, partly due to my holiday taking up two weeks of it! I didn't know what to expect for this months stats due to everything going on this month but knew to take it with a pinch of salt, whatever happened.

WEIGH IN
Last Weight: 156.4 lbs

Today's Weight: 155 lbs

Loss/Gain This Month: -1.4 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 102.8 lbs
Things seem to be moving! Which is all good in my books. I've been doing quite a lot of exercise, both on holiday and back at home which could have contributed to it. I did A LOT of swimming on holiday and since I've been back from holiday, I've been swimming, cycling & of course I've started Half Marathon Training again.. So I'm in full swing!

MEASUREMENTS

Last Months Measurements:
Neck: 12 | Chest: 32 | Waist: 28 | Belly: 35 | Hips: 36
Left Bicep: 11.5 | Right Bicep: 12 | Left Forearm: 9 | Right Forearm: 9
Left Thigh: 23 | Right Thigh: 23 | Left Calf: 15.5 | Right Calf: 16

Changes this month:
Left Thigh: 22.5 - Down 0.5 inch | Right Thigh: 22.5 - Down 0.5 inch

I didn't expect any inch loss this week.. but I suppose 0.5 for each leg is great! Especially since it's one of the areas that I would like to work on. Progress is Progress.. Lets see what next month brings.

PROGRESS PICTURES
Every progress picture I take now looks the same as the last. Obviously, the difference here is that I have a tan rather than being pasty white.. but other than that, I personally don't see any changes.

The only changes I've noticed, that actually don't show on these pictures is the definition in my back. After swimming a lot on holiday and going to the gym, I feel like I've really got some definition in my back and Phillip has noticed too. I'm pretty happy about that.

***

So, now that exercise has been ramped up, I'm walking and cycling and now doing half marathon training, I'm hoping that I make more progress during the month. I do want to try and get back into my home workouts and get in some kettlebell/body weight workouts to try and build some muscle but at the moment, whilst Phillips mum is on holiday, I literally have no time for anything else.

So I'll be starting those around mid-way through July - but you'll see updates on my blog posts anyway when I do start them again.

Like this post? Want to stay updated?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook