Monday Weigh In

5/20/2013





-1.4 lb
-13.6 lbs since January 1st.
-120.6 lbs since starting weight.

Current Weight: 137.4 lbs


I was NOT expecting a loss this week.

I was saying for the majority of last week that my food choices were rather poor.

It was my birthday, I had cake, I had takeaway. I've been having pieces of chocolate left over from Easter and I didn't do any exercise last week leading up to the Half Marathon so that I had 'fresh' legs.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a near 1.5 lb loss this week. Meaning that I have lost all of the weight that I gained last week plus a little more.

And I am now at my lowest recorded weight. Yay!

I'm going to keep on track now. Back to exercising and the gym, no more mindless eating.

Lets do this!

Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook