Monday Weigh In

5/27/2013





-0 lb
-13.6 lbs since January 1st.
-120.6 lbs since starting weight.

Current Weight: 137.4 lbs


Maintained this week.

Totally expected. Went to the theatre on Tuesday, it was Fred's Birthday or 'Birthing' day as he likes to call it..

We went to TGI's.. I had a burger and opted for salad instead of fries. Was curious about the calorie value...  almost 1000 for a burger. I was shocked.

I was told not to worry... so I had me some dessert too ;) So I think this i what resulted in my no gain but no loss week. That.. and hardly any exercise.

Everyone can have a celebration every once in a while right?!

Anyway! Back to enjoying the lovely weather.

What is everyone doing this lovely bank holiday?

Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook