What I Ate Wednesday #2

7/17/2013

Breakfast (9:30 am):




Coco Pops (about 45g) with 150ml of Semi Skimmed Milk

Options Belgian Hot Chocolate

Cals: 345




Snack (11 am-12:30 pm):
Graze Cookies and Cream - Hazelnuts, Sunflower Seeds, White Chocolate Buttons and Cookie pieces.

Cals: 216



Lunch (12:30-1:30 pm):


Granary Roll, Ham and Cheese - Bought from the bakery, not sure on calories. Rough Guesstimate.

Cals: 600-700






Dinner (6 pm):


Not exactly a healthy or Dinner worthy picture.. however, I'm not feeling well, I think I have a summer cold.

60g Cornflakes with about 200ml of Semi-Skimmed Milk

Cals: 324
Snack (7:30-8:30 pm):



Activia - Coconut and Pineapple Yoghurt

Cals: 123





Total Cals For The Day: 1708


Like I said, not a brilliant day of eats today. I've got a summer cold. I've a sore throat and a cough and its just too hot to have anything warm to eat.

It will be better next week once I feel better and I will be better prepared with chilled foods instead of warm foods.

Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook