Monday Weigh In

7/15/2013




-0 lb
-15.4 lbs since January 1st.
-122.4 lbs since starting weight.

Current Weight: 135.6 lbs


I'm happy with this. We had a BBQ last night.. and yesterday I ate like crap.. So I was hoping to just come out even today.. I didn't want to see a gain again this week.

So I maintained this week. I've set my goals for this week.. which is to try and control my eating this weekend. My eating throughout the week whilst I'm at work seems to be OK, just my weekend eats are failing me slightly.

Will try to do better for next weeks weigh in.. however, I can't be far off being at goal. My body seems to be fluctuating around the same point.. so maybe I just need to clean up my food more and start 'toning'. I'll see what next week brings and then assess from there.

Enjoy the hot weather whilst it lasts.

Have you any plans for this weekend?

I have the National Lottery Anniversary Run coming up this Sunday. I'm looking forward to it. I will make sure to do a recap of the race.


Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook