Summary Sunday

1/19/2014

 
Workouts this week:
Wednesday - Jillian Michaels - Shred It With Weights - Kettlebells
Thursday - 2.97 miles
Saturday - 5.54 miles
Sunday - 5.46 miles

Not a bad week for workouts. After the kettlebells workout this wednesday, I was SO sore for pretty much the rest of the week.

My run on Thursday sucked due to sore legs. I attempted and failed withh doing some Yoga on Friday, I just couldnt get into the poses so I stopped.

I still had sore legs this weekend but I took my runs slow and managed to get through them OK.

Food this week:
So, So this week food wise. I finished the last of my chocolate and sweets from Christmas so thats good.  I wont have to worry about it now. We had takeaway this weekend which was a change, we don't  usually have takeaway and its been quite a while.

Goals last week:
1) Get out of bed at 6:45am every morning to get things done!
Not a chance. My alarm was set for 6:30am to 6:45am with the intention of literally getting out of bed at 6:45am.

I got up at 6:45am probably 2/7 days this week. All the rest of the days were probably around 7:15-ish

Goals this week:
1) Fit in some Yoga this week.
I missed doing Yoga last week and therefore want to try and fit in a session this week.

2) Finish writing up my blog posts regarding skin removal surgery andconsultations. 
If I dont find the time to write them then they'll just be skewed all over the place and instead I want to post them on certain days to get a schedule going.

If you havent read my first post on Skin Removal surgery and my reasons for it, click HERE.

Until Next Time!

Any tips for reducing muscle soreness?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook