Monday Weigh In

1/20/2014

Last Weeks Weight: 133.6

This Weeks Weight: 135.2

Weigh In Results: + 1.6

Total Weight Loss: 122.8 lbs


Expected this. I would most likely say that this is water weight. My legs and thighs were so sore since my Kettlebell workout last week. That and the fact that me and Phillip had Chinese Takeaway on Saturday night would be a good reason for me to retain some water.

I have learnt a lesson though, my body really does not like takeaways as I felt really damn awful and bloated after we'd finished eating.

We haven't had takeaways in ages and we couldn't go shopping this weekend as our car was in the garage so we decided to treat ourselves, but it wasn't much of a treat.

I don't think I'll be having takeaway again for a long time.

I hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

When was the last time you had a takeaway? Anyone else get the same bloated horrible feeling after having one?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ever since doing the elimination diet, and learning what my body likes and doesn't like, I've been very careful. I've learned pizza makes me ill now. I am sure it's a combination of the grease, cheese and whatever else is on it, or baked in, but I can not eat pizza unless it's homemade.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook