#MNBChallenge Start of Week 3! and Monday Weigh In

2/17/2014

So, its a new week for the Move, Nourish, Believe Challenge with FitApproach and Lorna Jane!

Today marks the last week of the MNBChallenge. It's been fun and this week is all about believing and a bit of self-love.

So here's what's in store for this week..

Week Three -  #Believe
2/17: Spoil Yourself! - Do something just for you today! Take a walk, go to yoga, spoil yourself!
2/18: 5 Mindful Minutes - Do good to your body, meditate for 5 minutes and find your zen.
2/19: Be Happy - Show us your happy place!
2/20: Thankful Thursday - Let us know what you are thankful for!
2/21: Share the love - S/O to your #1 supporter/motivator!
*Recap your week in a blog post!

I think this week is awesome and its always a great thing to give yourself some love every once in a while. I don't do it enough!

Now onto my weigh in for this week:
Last Weeks Weight: 136.6

This Weeks Weight: 136.4

Weigh In Results: -0.2 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 121.6 lbs

UGH!

To say I'm disappointed this week would be an understatement but at least its something I guess!

I can't remember whether I mentioned it before, but I'm trying to get my weight around 130 lbs before my holiday - and hopefully maintain up until surgery day.

Reason being is that usually, I tend to gain weight when I go on holiday and I I don't want that to affect anything with regards to skin removal. Obviously, we'll still be going ahead with the surgery, but being at a smaller weight is much more favourable than being at a higher weight.

I figured if I get down to a lower weight, I'll have more leeway on possible weight gain during my holiday and I will even out at the same weight that I am now when it comes to surgery.

If I can't do it, its not a problem and I will just have to be VERY strict when it comes to eating, but every little helps..

So, yeah, I was disappointed to see a very small loss on the scale this week. I hope I can get this down more next week.

But! I've not let this put a downer on my day and I'm determined to make the rest of the day count!

I've not yet decided how I'm gonna spoil myself for todays challenge ;)

Question: How are you gonna spoil yourself today? :)

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook