#MNBChallenge Week 2 and Weigh-In

2/10/2014

So, its a new week for the Move, Nourish, Believe Challenge with FitApproach and Lorna Jane!

When I first looked at the schedule for this week, I was a little worried. I've never not had a day without meat and I've never eaten raw.. so I don't really know what will go down this week but I'll try my best!

So here's what's in store for this week..

Week Two -  #Nourish
2/10: Go Meatless – Skip meat today! Try vegetarian/vegan meals.
2/11: TYLTW! – Take Your Lunch to Work today! Choose a recipe from movenourishbelieve.com to inspire your packed lunch!
2/12: Write it down! – Journal your food today and share your WIAW with us!
2/13: Smoothie Day! – Happy Thirsty Thursday! Make a healthy smoothie today!
2/14: Go Raw Friday! – Choose a recipe from movenourishbelieve.com and go raw!
*Recap your week in a blog post!

I already take my lunch to work everyday, so Tuesday will be OK, as will Wednesday because I do WIAW posts. I don't usually make smoothies, so I'll have to put something together.

I've done OK for today's challenge. I didn't eat any meat. I would usually have it for lunch and dinner, so I'm good. Lets see what happens for the rest of the week!

Now onto my weigh in for this week:
Last Weeks Weight: 137.2

This Weeks Weight: 136.6

Weigh In Results: -0.6 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 121.4 lbs

Thank GOODNESS for that!

I closed my eyes when I weighed in the morning. I was dreading seeing my weight go up again this week.

Thankfully, that wasn't the case and its come back down slightly. I would have been happier if it was closer to 135, but I'll take the loss over a gain!

I'm just going to carry on like I did last week, although I'm supposed to be maintaining, I' like to try and get my weight nearer the 130 mark for the skin removal surgery, then I've got a little leeway with my weight after surgery. If not, that's completely fine. 

More than anything, I want to be as fit as I can be before I go into surgery so I don't want to be slacking too much on my workouts despite the terrible weather.

I hope you've had a good start to your week.

Until Next Time!

Question: Eaten Meatless or Raw? Any suggestions on recipes?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook