Summary Sunday

2/02/2014

 
Workouts this week:
Tuesday - Yoga
Wednesday - 3.01 miles
Thursday - Tone It Up - Kettlebell Workout
Saturday -  - Do You Yoga - Day 1 and walking
Sunday -  Do You Yoga - Day 2 and 3.09 miles

Happy with this weeks workouts. 3 x Yoga, a Kettlebell Workout and 2 runs. At the moment, with the weather being so unpredictable or just totally stonkin' wet.. I've had to stick to road running and particularly running the same route during the week.

It's starting to get boring and on Thursday, I got dressed to run and really didn't want to go. Instead of NOT exercising at all, I did a Kettlebell workout so I'm proud of myself for staying active!

Food this week:
Snacks.. Snacks.. Snacks.. I said at the end of last week that I'd felt like a bottomless pit. Although not near as bad as last week, I've still be snacking quite a lot as my body is telling me I'm hungry all the time, even when I chugging my water.

Instead of eating filling foods, however, I'm going for the easiest and quickest snacks and therefore end up wanting more later on.

Goals last week:
1) Get myself into a routine. 
I'd say I've done pretty well with my routine this week. I've been getting up earlier and managing to fit a lot more in, in the morning so its all good. I've fit in a good amount of workouts this week. I just need to keep it up rather than slacking again.

2) Be in control of my eating.
No, I didn't do it this week. Like I mentioned above, my snacking was scaled back slightly, but I didn't eat healthier and filling foods, I just ate quick snacks that made me feel hungry again after 30 mins or so..

Goals this week:
1) Find a Healthy Recipe and Make it.
As simple as it sounds, I want to find a recipe that is healthy, or maybe find a recipe and turn it into a healthy recipe. I'm thinking of looking into snack recipes that I can make so that I turn to those rather than the unhealthy snacks.

Unfortunately, I can't think of any other goals.. and they seem to just be the same ones that I always set myself. I need to be sticking to the goals that I have.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend. Unfortunately, I had to work this weekend but I was done by Saturday evening, so it wasn't all bad.

I'm not looking forward to my weigh in this week, but I've been good with food this weekend, so I'm hoping I didn't do too much damage. We'll see.

I also have another Surgery post going up this Thursday as usual and it'll be going into info about my consultations that I've had.. I'm not sure how long they'll be so it might have to be split up into a few parts.

Until Next Time!

Questions: Did you get up to anything exciting this weekend?


Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook