Summary Sunday

4/06/2014

 
Workouts this week:
Rather than list everything that I might have done this week. I'll just sum it up quickly. I did lots of walking during the first half of the week. I was still on holiday in Mexico until Wednesday. Our hotel was HUGE which meant lots of walking between rooms, restaurants and the beach.

I've done plenty of swimming during the beginning of the week too. We did an excursion on Tuesday to swim with turtles which was amazing!

Since I've been back, I've also been running. So, I've been keeping active all the time.

Food this week:
Food has been good. I've been restricting foods to stay healthier. I have still allowed some treats. I could not help some of the choices, we are not able to pick the foods we want to eat on the plane so I had to eat what was offered. Since being back, I haven't had a major appetite and what I have been eating has been healthy, no unhealthy snacks.

Goals last week:
1) Sensible Eating and Drinking on Holiday
I think this has been good. I haven't weighed myself yet as they advise to at least wait a week before weighing in due to water weight and settling back into a normal routine.

I was good with my food whilst on holiday. I had a usual breakfast of cereal or porridge and a plate of fruit. For lunches and dinners I always had at least half a plate of veggies and then chose what ever I wanted in a small portion.

I also allowed myself to have dessert if I wanted it but restricted myself to 1-2 of the small cakes rather than having loads. There was the opportunity to try everything I would want during the time I was there so there was no point having it all in one day.

I had plenty of water whilst I was on holiday, I did have a few alcoholic drinks during the first week, but nothing during the second week due to surgery.

So all in all, I think I've done pretty well.

Goal this week:
1) Keep on track with healthy eating and water intake.
I want to carry on eating and drinking well this week.. or at least up until surgery day (THURSDAY!). Afterwards, I probably wont have much of an appetite so I won't worry too much.

Other than this, I just want to keep myself busy and keep myself from stressing too much. I imagine at some point, the nerves will kick in for surgery, so I want to keep myself busy up until surgery so I don't have much time to think about it.

I'll stick another post up earlier this week with a little recap of the sorts of things I've been up to over the last 2 weeks in Mexico.. It'll be pretty pic heavy! :)

Until then!

Question: Have anything exciting that you've been up to in the last 2 weeks whilst I've been away?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So glad you had fun on your Holiday. Sounds like you stuck to your plan and still enjoyed yourself. Vacation is the one time I don't count calories but I still seem to lose weight. I think because I am so active and not stressing over the food.

    I know you can't wait until your surgery day. Can't wait to see the final results. It will be hard to rest but make sure you take as much time as you need.

    My best friend came to visit me this past weekend and we had so much fun. I really needed that time to escape from being a wife and mom. Everyone needs that down time from their normal routines.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook