Monday Weigh In // Time To Get Focused

8/25/2014

This Weeks Weight: 149.0 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 109 lbs

So, I thought it was about time that I start these weigh in posts again, it'll help me keep accountable.

We'll be real here for a second and I'll say that I'm up around 15 lbs since my lowest weight. NO, I'm not worried about it, my weight hasn't gone any higher than 150 lbs.

Pre-Surgery - I was around 144 lbs, so I'm only up around 5 lbs from my pre-surgery weight, but it's extra weight that I'm carrying, that shouldn't be there.

I can feel some of the excess weight around my legs which is making me uncomfortable - I have been working out for the last couple of weeks, I've been running, cycling, as you know I've started swimming - but the weight hasn't been shifting and I've been keeping an eye on my weight for a couple of weeks.

It must be that my eating is not completely on track. I've started logging on My Fitness Pal again so I can keep track of everything that I'm eating and HOPEFULLY, the weight will start to come off again and I can be back to at least pre-surgery weight, if not lower. :)

So, right now, as it stands, I'm sitting at 149 lbs and I'm down 109 lbs from my highest recorded weight.

I'll get back to where I was, I'm determined to get there.

Lets Do This!

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You can definitely do this! Just take it easy - you're still recovering :-)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook