Monday Weigh In // No Loss, No Gain..

10/13/2014

This post is up a bit later than I expected I had most of it all written up and then went to see The Full Monty at the Theatre this evening(which was amazing btw, and so funny!) so I've only just got back home and had chance to finish off the rest of it.

Anyway, lets get to it!
Last Weeks Weight: 150.4 lbs

This Weeks Weight: 150.4 lbs

Loss/Gain This Week: 0 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 108 lbs

So, I maintained this week, which is a winner in my books.

I wasn't really expecting a loss this week. As I mentioned in my recap post yesterday, food has been slightly off this week, it wasn't great, so I can't expect results from it.

I am trying to be mindful with what foods I eat and to listen to my body for hunger signals. It's only been one day so I can't say much on it yet.

But what I will say, is that I'm seriously looking into getting some sort of meal planner or something. I think I need someone to give me the ins and outs, tell me the calories that I should be eating and maybe even more specifically WHAT I should be eating.

Maybe if I had someone that I would consult with, that will help me stay accountable and that might stop me eating sh*t that I don't need. We will see, I haven't made a decision of whether or not I'm going to take that road yet.

Either way, hopefully I can stick to my conscious eating, pay attention to what my body really wants instead of what my mind is telling me I need.

We'll see what next week brings.

Question: Do you meal plan? How do you keep yourself accountable for the meals/foods that you eat?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I find working out the 'right calories' so hard..and it's so deeply personal. I used a lot of websites that told me I should eat 1200/1400 but I actually 'maintain' on 1,800-2,300+ depending on what I'm doing exercise wise..I don't count any more but I sometimes feel the dreaded comparison (I eat so much more than so than so). I think nutritionists are great and when I saw Kate Cook in London I was dazzled by some of the simple things she told me (cut sugar, eat real food, cut things like rice cakes etc as they won't provide any nutrition) but again it's so individual! Best of luck with intuitive eating..I need to get into the flow of that again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @Katie G. I actually hate counting calories, it gets to a point where I'm being overly obsessive and it becomes a real problem but I feel like I need it otherwise I don't make progress. I was going off MFP's calories which seemed to work for a time.

    I think I just need something like a nutritionist to guide me(as I literally just don't seem to have a clue, really). I love food but I literally despise cooking and lean towards quick meals. I'd LOVE to be like you and the other hbloggers and cook/bake healthy, good for me foods, I'll just have to put more effort in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that quote. Our manufacturing director has it on his wall at work.

    I try to meal plan. My breakfasts tend to be similar (porridge and ...), lunch is rarely planned and that poses a problem regularly but tea is planned. Batch cooking and freezing helps massively with tea times.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook