Sum It Up.. Sunday

10/19/2014

Hi Lovelies!

I've been on a roll with blogging this week. I had some deadlines for some posts this week, I should have spread them out more during the week, but it didn't happen. Instead, you lovely lot have been blessed with 5 posts in a row(counting tomorrows post).

So, without further ado!
Exercise
Running x 3 - One less run than usual, I did two shorter runs on Weds and Thurs and then a longer run of 5 miles on Saturday.

Saturdays run was cr*p. I think running with the dog is seriously effecting my endurance. I run around 1.5 to 2 miles with the dog during the week and I hardly ever do a long run. When I did a long run this weekend(5 miles), I was really struggling when I got to 2 miles. My legs felt like lead and I had to keep stopping almost every mile.

I can probably do one shorter run during the week, but if I want to build my endurance up for this 10k on New Years.. then I need to do at least a 3 miler as well during the week.

PiYo x 6 -  As per, I've been continuing to do my PiYo workouts during the week. I've just finished Week 3 and I don't see much difference, however, as I've already discussed in my previous Sum It Up posts, my eating hasn't been fantastic so I won't see the results I want until I sort out my eating.

Food
When I discussed last week about eating more mindfully, I put that plan into action this week. I haven't completely cracked it, it's not as easy as just doing it, it'll take baby steps to get out of bad habits again but I'm slowly but surely getting there.

I did have a few slip ups this week where I just ate because I wanted to but it was far out weighed by my decisions NOT to eat and to have a glass of water instead. So I'm proud of that.

Plan For Next Week
My aim is to do at least 3 runs next week, like I discussed above, I'll be happy with doing a shorter run, but I ideally want to have a 3 miler and another long run at the weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to do that.

Obviously, I also need to keep up with my mindful eating this week. Try to break some more of those bad habits and it'll do me a lot of good.

That's it! I think it will keep me busy enough!

Oh OH! AND it'll be OM Yoga Show weekend next weekend, so I'm thoroughly looking forward to that. I'm really excited to see what it's all about. You can be sure to see a recap blog post about it after I'm back!

Question: Got anything exciting planned for this coming week?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook