Sum It Up.. Sunday!

6/28/2015

Hi Everyone! Happy Sunday! I hope you've all had a great week/weekend!

I've had a busy busy week since getting back from holiday, work has been chocka and I feel like I've not stopped! I've been really busy with getting everything sorted with my blog too!


Exercise
Yoga - I've still been doing some of the yoga challenges this week - some have  been pre-planned photos from my holiday - just as well - I've been SO busy!

Cycling - I want to continue with cycling for cross training during my half marathon training so I've been out twice so far. I went out yesterday and today, both for 13 miles. I obviously wont be doing 13 miles every time I go out though.

Walking - So, the global corporate challenge is still underway, there's still 77 days left of the challenge, I've been walking quite a lot before work, at lunch and in the evenings. It's actually been giving my and P some more time to ourselves and to talk about anything and everything rather than us both being sat at home on xbox/computers. 

Running - I wont go into too much detail as I'll be starting a new weekly post on a Monday(tomorrow) which details all my training runs and what I have on schedule for the following week, so keep an eye out for that one.
Food
Food has been relatively good this week. There wasn't really a stark change between my eating habits on holiday and that at home. I didn't really go wild on holiday with regards to food. I ate the same sort of foods whilst I was on holiday.

I feel like I've been snacking more this week, I've been feeling quite hungry as of late and it's probably because of an increase in activity with the walking and now starting up running again but I need to make sure that it doesn't spiral out of control. I've been making healthy snacking choices thus far but even when they're healthy, there's shouldn't be loads. Thus far, it's not been bad!

Plan For Next Week
So, half marathon training is back on for the Great North Run in Sept. So obviously the plan is to make sure that I get in my scheduled runs for the week.

I really want to get the new layout for the blog up this week, I'm hoping it wont take me much longer but it's incredibly frustrating trying to get things the way you want them!

Other than that, the only thing left to on my to do list for this week will be to get back on the bandwagon with Youtube. I need to film a video for this week and I already have something in mind, I just need the time to sit down, film and edit! ;)

***

In case you missed it, here is a blog post I wrote this week:

As I mentioned in that post, I'll be having more content coming to the blog this week. I've spent this week writing up posts planned and I've been working on a new layout for the blog but it's taking a little longer than I expected, I'm hoping it should be finished by the end of this week.


Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook