Winter Fitness Kit Lust List

11/19/2017

I know I've said it multiple times already.. but This year has gone scarily quick and there's literally only 36 days until Christmas and 43 until the New Year! Gone are the bright mornings and long evenings.. It's now dark when I wake in the morning and it's starting to get dark 4PM now! We're now in the midst of Autumn, even though it feels so much more like Winter right now.

It's about this time of the year where I start to break out the long sleeved running tops, running tights, hats, gloves and reflective gear for working out in the cold. It's also about this time of year where I start lusting over new Winter Training Kit and to also gather some ideas for gifts for Christmas!

I figured it would be a nice idea to give you a rundown of some of the things on my Winter Fitness Kit Lust List - maybe you're after some winter kit yourself or maybe you're looking for ideas for the fitness lover in your life!

I actually used www.flybery.com to collate my whole list. If you've no idea who Flybery are, they're an epic website that is like a central hub for all of your fitness kit needs. They showcase a whole range of different products from loads of different brands all under one site, so that you're able have lots of different choice rather than sourcing from one brand(and even discover new brands). Flybery then links directly to the product/brand for you to make your actual purchase.
1 - Sweaty Betty Finish Line Long Sleeve Top - £60
Long Sleeved Tops are an essential for me during the winter. Sometimes, it feels way too hot to wear a jacket and it's nice to just have one single layer esp if you can roll up the sleeves. Sweaty Betty is really great quality and I like the fact that these tops look a little longer in the torso too. Not to mention that they have thumbholes too and come in some lovely colours!

2 - Adidas Boost X All Terrain - £169.59
Who doesn't want a pair of new trainers? I saw these on IG when Adidas had announced that they were being released and really want a pair. They sound perfect for winter training and I love the wine colour, perfect winter colour! I've got a pair of the Adidas PureBoost X and love them, though they don't have alot of grip on the bottom. My Saucony pair don't either, just the other day, I slipped on the path. These have got a continental Rubber Outsole, so perfect for wet and dry conditions.

3 - 2XU Reflective Compression Tights - £78
Ahh, I've seen these floating about on IG and love the idea of the reflective panels, we all know it's super important to make sure you can be seen when you're running in the dark and these tights would definitely aid in that. They've got reflective panels on the calves and the X down the thigh.. and they're compression too which will help with lessening fatigue during runs and help with recovery afterwards.

4 - Gore Urban Run Windstopper Gloves - £24
Saw these and thought they'd be pretty useful in the winter time. I personally find that my hands can get really hot and sweaty during a run to the point where I have to take my gloves off to let them breathe.. before long, I have to put them back on cause they get cold and it's a total faff to do that whilst you're running - these have the option to wear them as fingerless or as mittens which  would be helpful - and you can obviously remove the mittens if you want to stop and take a selfie too ;)

5 - Stance Socks - £11.19
Whilst I don't currently own any of their socks, I have heard great things about them and you really can't go wrong with a decent pair of socks, the longer the better for the winter months! I love all the different designs on the Stance Socks and they've got socks for every occasion!

6 - GoPro Hero 6 - £499.99
I don't think I could NOT include this. I have the GoPro Hero5 session - I love it. It's great for taking running stills(all my IG running pics are taken with it) and I love it for when I'm doing training vlogs and race vlogs for my youtube channel - and having the ability to use it when I go on holiday too. I'm a sucker for new tech! ;)

7 - SKINS DNAmic Long Tights - Calypso - £48.79
I love SKINS, I own a lot of different items from them. I love their compression gear. They released some new prints not too long ago which I was in love with.. but sadly wasn't in the market for any new gear at the time(and was on a spending ban) but I LOVE the Calypso print! I wouldn't mind an extra pair of their long tights for the Winter time!

So these are just a handful of the things I've got on my lust list for the winter time.. I spend far too long daydreaming about the fitness kit that I want but can't have ;) Maybe Santa will be good to me this year and I may get to cross some of these off my list.. we'll see!

Question: What do you have on your lust list for fitness wear? Let me know if there's something I should look at!

Disclaimer: This post was written as an entry into the Flybery Sport's #BlackFlybery competition. I am not being paid to talk about or advertise their products. All opinions of the products are my own. See my policy page HERE for more detail.

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ ** Youtube **

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I would love new trainers but not something as expensive as Adidas. I am thinking more below £100 mark. However, maybe I will ask Santa to buy me some.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook