What’s in my Graze Box? Week 3

5/01/2013

As I mentioned last week, I am sill thoroughly enjoying receiving my Graze Box. I did not pick any ‘Send Soons’ for this week and therefore let Graze choose the fate of what was in my Box this week.. So here it is…
First…

Applewood Smoked Beef Jerky

2013-04-23 11.17.08
Key Nutritionals Per Punnet
Energy(kcal) 81.7kcal
Carbs 10.4g
Carbs (Sugars) 8.5g
Protein 7.2g
Fats 1g
Fats (Saturates) 0.4g
Fibre 0.9g
Sodium 327mg

Really Yummy. The beef jerky was really chewy and smells like Pepperoni and the Tomato Relish tasted like salsa dip that you normally buy for Doritos. It was delicious.

Not much more else to say.. Nom.

Star Rating: starstarstarstarstar

Honeycomb Crunch
2013-04-24 11.26.52
Key Nutritionals Per Punnet
Energy(kcal) 183kcal
Carbs 21.7g
Carbs (Sugars) 17.1g
Protein 3.8g
Fats 9.5g
Fats (Saturates) 2.4g
Fibre 2.2g
Sodium 16.8mg

With my already previous experience with the Almonds, I wasn't particularly keen. When eaten with the raisins, they were OK and filling but couldn't eat them on their own.

Raisins were very nice, as would be expected.

Honeycomb was lovely and sweet. Great Flavour. Hit the spot for a sweet craving..
Star Rating: starstarstarstarstar

Super Berry Detox
2013-04-25 11.53.48
Key Nutritionals Per Punnet
Energy(kcal) 133kcal
Carbs 31.5g
Carbs (Sugars) 27.3g
Protein 1.8g
Fats 0.5g
Fats (Saturates) 0.1g
Fibre 1.7g
Sodium 43.2mg


I didn't like the taste of the Gojji Berries.. they had a weird taste.. but the raisins and cranberries were very nice.

There were more berries in this pack but I ate some before I took the picture.. Oops!

Star Rating: starstarstar


Lemon and Poppy Cake with an Afternoon Tea Infusion2013-04-26 11.59.06
Key Nutritionals Per Punnet
Energy(kcal) 133kcal
Carbs 31.5g
Carbs (Sugars) 27.3g
Protein 1.8g
Fats 0.5g
Fats (Saturates) 0.1g
Fibre 1.7g
Sodium 43.2mg




The cake slice was delicious! I could smell the lemon as soon as I opened the packet. It was lovely and moist, just how I would have expected it to be for a cake. The lemon wasn't overly strong, it was just right for the slice.

Definitely wanted more of this, but it filled the hole into lunch.

The tea was nice. I had mine without milk, which is a change from how I normally drink tea but you can drink this with milk if preferred.

Star Rating: starstarstarstarstar


If you haven't seen my other Graze Box Reviews, you can check them out here:
Graze Box 1
Graze Box 2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook