Measurements for April

5/05/2013

Sorry for the late upload of this post. I was visiting my parents for the weekend. :)


Changes in Measurements:

Hips - 34.6 inches - 0.5 inch LOSS.
Waist - 27.5 inches - 0.5 inch LOSS
Left Thigh -  22 inches - 0.5 inches LOSS
Right Thigh -  22 inches - 0.5 inches LOSS
Left Bicep -  11 inches - 1 inches LOSS
Right Bicep -  11 inches - 1 inches LOSS

All other measurements stayed the same as last month.

Measurements for Last Month:

Neck - 12 inches
Chest/Bust - 32 inches
Waist - 27 inches
Stomach - 36 inches
Hips - 35 inches
Right Thigh - 21.5 inches
Left Thigh - 21.5 inches
Right Calf - 16 inches
Left Calf - 16 inches
Right Bicep - 12 inches
Left Bicep - 12 inches
Right Forearm - 9 inches
Left Forearm -  9 inches
Right Wrist - 6 inches
Left Wrist - 6 inches


So that's 4 inches total this month. I was hoping for a loss from the belly area but I will take all that I can.

So I'm fairly happy with the loss. Its better than nothing.

I hope everyone had a good April! I hope the weather warms up a little now we're in May!


Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook