If I Won The Lottery..

7/11/2013

I came across a post whilst I was catching up on blog posts and came across a Linkup from Kristie and Holly and thought that it would be good to do.


Although not completely fitness related, I don't think this blog should be restricted to one topic, I should feel free to blog about whatever I want.. so that's what I'm doing today.

Whenever there's a HUGE amount of money up for grabs on the lottery, this topic ALWAYS comes up with me and Phillip and we have a discussion about what we would do if we won. We have the same views on all of the below that I'm about to tell you.

So... What would I do if I won the Lottery?

button
I would...

Buy a House
Currently, Phillip and I live with Phillips Mother. As much I enjoy and don't mind living here. Its not somewhere I want to live permanently. I want my own independence and a place Me and Phillip can call our own and start a family in.

Pay off any Debt/Student Loans
Boring, I know, but they suck. There's no other word to describe them. I'm going to be paying them off for a long time to come. I don't want the burden of that amount of money to pay.

Buy a House for my Mum / Buy a House for my Dad
Mum and Dad are separated, hence the separation in the heading. Both my parents are still renting their homes. I would LOVE to buy them each a house that they can call their own.

Pay for holidays for the family
As a family, we weren't able to afford to go on any holidays abroad. It wasn't until I was 21 when I went on my first ever trip abroad. It must be forever since my Mum and Dad went on Holiday.. and it would be a first for my brothers and sister. So I would pay for them all to go away on holiday.

Travel the World
I've ALWAYS wanted to do this. I want to see all the famous landmarks and see what the world has to offer. My first stop... DISNEYLAND. I've wanted to go since I was a kid.. and still do now, even though I'm 23. :)

Buy a Fancy Car
There is nothing wrong with our trusty little Renault Clio.. but if I had the money.. I'd buy a car a little more extravagant. I'm not sure WHAT though... I'll have to give it some thought.

Put money away for kids
It goes without saying, that at some point in my future, I'd like to have children.. and I'd like to make sure that they are set up to have a good upbringing and a good education. So I would definitely make sure to put money aside for them.

annnnndddd lastly...

Skin Removal Surgery/ Breast Augmentation
I would.. and probably will save up to have this done even if I don't win the lottery. After losing almost half of my body weight... It has left me with some loose skin and saggy boobs.. I hate them.. but right now they're here to stay and therefore I have to deal with them.

If I won the lottery, I would get both of the above done so that I can finally feel comfortable in my own skin and be able to be proud of the things I've achieved.

I'll get there some day..

I think that's all on my list... Not too much I want, right?

What would you buy or do if you won the lottery?

Laura x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I want a boobie job too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm saving for one even if I don't win the lottery.. it sucks having all the loose skin there after weight loss :/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook