Monday Weigh In

3/10/2014

Last Weeks Weight: 136.4

This Weeks Weight: 137.8

Weigh In Results: +1.4 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 120.2 lbs

A gain this week of 1.4 lbs.

I certainly haven't eaten enough calories to warrant that gain in fat this week.  It's that womanly time of the month and I always gain a few lbs during this time, so I think that's probably the reason for the gain this week.

I've been upping my water/green tea intake and I'm doing well. I've also had a good breakfast this morning after setting my goals for this week.

It's amazing what a better/good breakfast can do for you. I've had one very small snack (rice cake) this morning between breakfast and lunch and I've felt absolutely fine and not hungry.

Question: How did you start off your Monday morning?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook