Monday Weigh In

3/17/2014

Last Weeks Weight: 137.8

This Weeks Weight: 137.6

Weigh In Results: -0.2 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 120.4 lbs

Loss of 0.2 lbs this week. It's in the right direction atleast which I'm completely happy with!

I had a sneaky weigh in at during the week and I was up, so I'm quite relieved that its come back down.

I'm still 1 lb up from my maintenance weight which I'm not too enthused about, but its better than being up several pounds.

**

Me and Phillip started packing late last night. I still haven't finished packing and I can see myself unpacking and re-packing several times before we go as I will probably think I've forgotten something. 

We travel to London for an overnight stay so we're closer to the airport before jetting off to Mexico on Wednesday for 2 weeks. Beyond Excited for a break and some sun!

Question: Do you leave your packing to the last minute? or pack way in advance?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook