Sum It Up.. Sunday

10/05/2014

Completely missed the ball on the last Sum It Up.. Sunday post. It slipped my mind to post and by the time I realized, it was too late.

I've made myself a calendar with a blog schedule and hopefully I will stick to it and have a regular posting schedule on the blog.

Exercise
4 x Running - As I planned, I did 4 runs this week, 3 of them were under 2 miles each but I also got in a long run this week. I thought it would suck as I've not run more than 2 miles in quite a while but actually, it was pretty good.

I managed 5.6 miles in just over an hour. So a little slow for my liking but it will only get better with time. I have a race on New Years Eve, a 10k, which has a time cap and I'd like to be able to do the race in around 55 minutes. It means that I need to shave about 10 minutes off my current time, but I think its more than doable.

6 x Piyo Workouts -  A friend had the PiYo DVDs but wasn't using them - so I've taken them for a test drive. So far they're great and they allow me to get in some Yoga at the same time. PiYo is a combination of Pilates and Yoga if anyone didn't know. I do 6 workouts per week with one rest day - Workouts are short and perfect to do in the morning before I go to work.

I've been walking as well this week, most days during the week in the mornings if I haven't run, at lunch and I've also fit in some evening walks too.

All in all, its been a good week for workouts.

Food
Food has been good this week. I've been sticking to my schedules, I've been getting up earlier and making sure that I fit in a good breakfast in the morning and I've been feeling much better for it. I haven't been as hungry on the lead up to lunch either so it's lead to less snacking.

Lunches and Dinners were good this week too. Lots of veggies and high in protein to help keep me fuller for longer. It's been a good week!

Plan For Next Week
My scheduling and calendars that I made last week have been a MASSIVE help. I've been noting down all my exercise, my food has been better(I am tracking again on MFP) and I've actually had more blog posts and been a lot more organised. It's great!

I'll be continuing with the scheduling for next week as it seems to be doing me some good.

On top of the scheduling, I want to make sure that I get in another 4 runs this week with one longer run and I want to keep on track with my PiYo Workouts.

I think that will keep me covered for this coming week :)

Question: what's your favourite way to break a sweat?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:
** Twitter ** Instagram ** Pinterest ** Facebook ** Google+ **

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook