Monthly Stats // November

11/03/2014

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday!

I said in my last weigh-in post that I would be changing the format and would be doing weekly weigh-ins as well as taking measurements and  progress pictures each month.

Weeeellll.. It's now November, a new month and time to start this! So, I'll be doing these Stat posts monthly, they'll contain weigh ins, measurements and progress pictures for the month and any gains, losses etc will be recorded as usual.

As I've said previously, I don't want to focus on purely the number on the scale as it can become quite a negative place. So I just want to focus on how I feel about myself and how I look and the changes that happen to my body as a result of hard work :)

Lets get crackin!

WEIGH IN
Last Weeks Weight: 150 lbs

This Weeks Weight: 152.2 lbs

Loss/Gain This Week: +2.2 lbs

Total Weight Loss: 106 lbs
NEEEEEEXT ;)

Nah, in all seriousness, I did't expect this much of a gain this week. I have no idea what is going on. However, I'm not dwelling on the numbers. I'm going to focus on building some muscle and strength(which in turn will probably make the numbers go up further) and focus more on how I look and feel instead.

MEASUREMENTS
Simple as really, I'm recording all the below measurements each month to track progress. All measurements are in inches.

Neck: 12 | Chest: 32 | Waist: 29 | Belly: 36 | Hips: 35.5
Left Bicep: 11.5 | Right Bicep: 12 | Left Forearm: 9 | Right Forearm: 9
Left Thigh: 23 | Right Thigh: 23.5 | Left Calf: 15.5 | Right Calf: 16


PROGRESS PICTURES
I'm going to hate this part every month. As much as I love my stomach and boobs after my surgery, there are other parts I still want to work on.

For starters, I want to gain some core strength.. and maaaaybe get some definition in the ab area. I KNOW it won't happen in a month.. but I'll damn try my best!

I also want to tone up my legs, I hate them the most, they're like tree trunks and they wobble when I walk. I HATE that. ;)

Lets see what the month of November brings! Hopefully a little bit of progress and a happier more positive me!

Question: Do you take measurements/progress pictures? do you find they help to keep you accountable?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You can do it Laura, I agree focusing on the numbers can becoming negative. I hope November is a great month for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @Maureen N. I hope it's a great month too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook