Sum It Up.. Sunday

9/14/2014

It's been a while since I did one of these posts but I thought I'd bring them back in so I could have some sort of way to keep track on what I've done during the week and what is upcoming for the next week.

Exercise
Running x 6 -  I've run everyday except Monday this week. These are only short distances of 2 miles or less. Phillips Mother is away on Holiday for 2 weeks and I've been in charge of the animals and the house during that time. I'd usually take Risky out for a 30 min walk in the mornings but to save on time.. I've just been taking her for a run on that same route instead - it takes me half the time or less.

Piyo x 3 -  Supposed to be doing 6 of these workouts a week but I've been so busy with everything else that I just lost track of time. The PiYo workouts are awesome though and I'm enjoying them - it also means that I'm getting in my Yoga when I do them too so that's a bonus!

Walking - ALOT -  since the GCC has finished, I've still managed to keep to most of my walks, I'm still walking at lunch with colleagues and after work with the dog. I've been walking alot this weekend too. Went to Cambridge to get some more shoes and then today I was spectating at the Grunty Fen Half Marathon that Phillip was running and there was alot of walking involved between the car, the start and the finish.

Food
I'm not going to sit here and lie to people and say that everything was great. If you have read my blog for a while, you know that if something isn't going right, it stays real here on the blog.

Food has not been great this week. I seemed to have lost my sense for mindful eating and just seem to have eaten more than I should have. I've been feeling SO hungry this week, more than usual.. and instead of ignoring the feeling, I've just caved into them instead.

So yeah... Not good.

Plan For Next Week
So, Whats my plan for next week? I'll be sticking to running everyday for next week. There's so much to do around the house in the mornings that its not an option unless I get up even earlier and I'm not much of a morning person.

I'll be getting back to doing my PiYo workouts x 6 during the week - I may take 2 days rest and double up  a day instead to see how that works out. Either way, I'll be doing the 6 workouts for this week.

I need to get back to being mindful of what I eat this week and that is where all my focus is going. Just because I feel hungry, doesn't mean I actually AM hungry and probably just need something to drink(water!). Less snacking and more healthy nutritious meals that will keep me fuller for longer.

With all that being said, I hope that next week is better than this week. We shall see.

Speak to you tomorrow for weigh in. I'm not hopeful in the slightest.

Question: What did you do for a workout this week? What foods do you recommend to keep you full and satisfied?

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook