Monday Weigh In

4/22/2013


-0.4 lb
-11.4 lbs since January 1st.
-118.4 lbs since starting weight.

Current Weight: 139.6 lbs


FINALLY! THE 130's!

Only a small loss this week, but I'm finally in the 130's and happy about it.

I think I am getting to the point where I do not have much more to lose and I need to start thinking about gaining strength and getting leaner instead of focusing on burning loads of calories.

I'm gonna come up with a plan to stick with from now on. I'm considering doing the Blogilates Calendar as of next month which I will do in the morning.. and then whatever exercise at night.. whether that's running or the gym.

So, next week.. I'm not hoping for a loss.. Obviously, it would be great.. but I don't think it should be my focus anymore. I need to focus more on measurements.

Anyone else 5'6'' in height? What is your GW? I have no idea what a person of 5'6'' is meant to be at or what I should be aiming for..

Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook