Monday Weigh In

6/10/2013




-1.4 lb
-14.2 lbs since January 1st.
-121.2 lbs since starting weight.

Current Weight: 136.8 lbs


When I weighed in this morning, I swear the scales said 138.6 lbs, clearly not because I have a picture but I think my mind was playing tricks on me.

I went the whole morning thinking I had gained again this week until I looked back at the picture before posting on the blog.

I lost the weight I had gained from last week and a little more putting me at a new lowest weight which I'm happy about.

I was feeling a little discouraged not knowing what went wrong this week when i thought I saw a gain on the scale.. but all is good now.

I was pleased with the loss, however, I am getting sick of some people (some family and friends) telling me that I probably wont lose much more. How do they know how much more I have to lose? Heck, I don't even know how much more I want to lose.

I know when I will be happy with my body, I know when I need to stop. If my belly doesn't want to disappear and I start to look out of proportion. I will stop, I'm not stupid so stop commenting on it. :/

Rant Over.

Happy Monday!

Have you ever had moments where your eyes and mind deceive you and you read the scale wrong?

Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook