Monday Weigh In

7/01/2013




+0.4 lb
-14 lbs since January 1st.
-121 lbs since starting weight.

Current Weight: 137 lbs


Ugh.. All I keep doing is beating myself up for this.

Another gain this week. I'm doing more than enough exercise so this is clearly eating related.

I was over or close-to for a few days at the end of the week but I didn't think that would do masses of harm.

Something with me eating is causing me to go the wrong way on my journey so my eating needs to be improved even more.

I'm going to try and cut down any unnecessary snacks, sweets, biscuits, cake.. any desserts on the weekend need to be healthy.

I do NOT want a third week in a row of gaining weight. Fingers Crossed!

Do you ever give yourself a little pep talk when something isn't going right? I did that..

Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook