Monday Weigh In

1/27/2014

Last Weeks Weight: 135.2

This Weeks Weight: 136.4

Weigh In Results: + 1.2

Total Weight Loss: 121.6 lbs

Like I said in my summary post from last night. I expected this gain. However, its still in my maintenance range and I'm not worried in the slightest about it.

The first time I said I was moving to maintenance was at 136 and I'm back there now. So its not a problem. My maintenance range is + or - 5 lbs each way, or rather.. between 130-139..

I don't want to go back in the 140's unless there is a reasonable explanation for it... so unless I'm in the 140's.. I'll be happy and content with whatever number the scales throw at me.

Obviously, now that I'm committed to have skin removal surgery.. I reckon that my maintenance weight will be further down from 136 and I'll probably need new numbers to stick between.

But that's for another day and will decide on that when it comes round!

Until Next Time!

Question: How was your Monday?
Mondays always suck for me, its the beginning of the week where we're all getting back into the swing of things and its always really slow!

Like this post?
Other places to find me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook