Monday Weigh In

7/08/2013




-1.4 lb
-15.4 lbs since January 1st.
-122.4 lbs since starting weight.

Current Weight: 135.6 lbs


Finally!

I was SICK of having the gains from the last two weeks.

Its about time the scales showed a loss for me and I'm so happy it did. I was DREADING another gain this week as its been getting me really down.

I'm not quite sure what I did differently compared to last week other than dropping the squat/ab challenge and picking up with the new Blogilates Calendar that I started on at the beginning of the month.

I hope that everyone in the UK is taking advantage of the lovely weather we've been having this weekend.

Have you got any plans for this week? 
I don't have much going on this week. Maybe at the weekend if the weather holds up! Fingers Crossed!

Laura x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook